When experiencing razor burn, try not to shave around the area. Well, so you avoid razor burn after shaving, you can do some of this way
1. Exfoliate regularly to remove dead skin cells. This method is only recommended for external skin such as hands or feet and is not recommended for exfoliation in the genital area.
2. Before shaving, apply oil or special cream to shave.
3. Avoid shaving by pressing the skin hard to prevent burn razor.
4. Shave toward the hair or hair that grows.
5. Rinse the shaver as often as possible during shaving and never exchange shavers with others.
6. After shaving, rinse your skin with cold water or use a cool cloth to close the pores.
7. Do not shave too often.
Overcoming razor burn is simple, just wait until the pain disappears, do not shave again in the area or around the razor burn area and do the right handling. This is done to prevent further symptoms or other irritations. However, there are several things you can do at home to overcome the burn razor, here’s how:
Overcoming Heat and Heat Pain from Razor Burn
Use a cool soft cloth to compress the affected area of burn razor. This cold compress can soothe your skin that feels hot and itchy. In addition to using a soft cloth with cold water, you also use aloe vera plants and avocado to cool the razer burn area. You can also directly apply it directly in the razer burn area.
Overcoming Dry Skin and Irritation Due To Razor Burn
If symptoms appear, rinse your skin gently and let it dry by itself. Be careful and do not rub razor burn areas or irritated skin areas. Dry areas on the skin after shaving can you apply lotion to moisturize it. Avoid products that contain alcohol because it can only add other irritations. Try applying coconut oil to moisturize your skin if you do not want to use lotion.
Overcoming Small Lumps after Shaving
If you feel a small bump after shaving, you can use a skin ointment to reduce and treat inflammation or bumps. If the lump raises signs of infection, try to consult a doctor for further treatment. Usually the doctor will suggest the use of topical or even medication.