In the last week Instagram released a new application called IGTV. This is a platform aimed at watching long-form vertical video formats that work on Android and iOS devices.
If you are interested in creating content on IGTV. Here are exciting tips on creating exciting videos on IGTV:
1. Maximize the potential of cameras and mobile phones
Before recording video, you can start by setting some settings that will help in obtaining a quality vertical video like:
– Enable the grid view in guiding framing and setting the subject layout.
– Adjust focus or exposure when recording video.
– For iPhone users, enable silent mode on your phone so that the recorded video will not be interrupted by the notification sound of your phone sound.
2. Record the video with the best lighting
When recording videos with high-speed frames, you need more light.
Create Exciting Content Tips on IGTVPhotos: Doc. Instagram
3. Keep recording video in 4K format.
Although you do not plan to share videos in 4K format, recording videos in this format is recommended to make it easier for you to edit the video later.
4. Make sure the sound is recorded properly.
In recording video, sound is one of the important things. If you’re trying to record sound from a remote source, try to use the remote microphone and make sure your video is free of wind when outdoors.
5. Edit your video!
Some apps like Videoleap, InShot, or Carve can help you edit your videos more easily via phone.
6. Use support accessories to help Attractive Videos
For example, using lenses such as Macro, Fisheye, Wide, Tele; then use stabilization for better quality when recording moving objects or when you are actively vlogging.